Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WEDNESDAY WOW at the COOP ~

Good Morning! I am back from my trip to North Carolina ~ I had the most wonderful time. Jim & I leave tomorrow (3/12) for Salt Lake City. 3 Craft Chicks is so excited to be vendors in the The Vintage Whites Market.

Thank you to the ladies who ran the COOP while I was gone & who will run it while we are gone the next few days. I appreciate them more than they will ever know!

WEDNESDAY WOW today 3/11/15:

Dandles Candles are 20% off. We have spring scents just in and don't forget about the refill program ~ bring back your empty/clean Dandles containers and they will be refilled for approximately 1/2 price! LOVE THIS!

WINK OF STELLA are 15% off today! Just got a new shipment in!!! Lots of colors to choose from!!!

CHARMS: 6 for a $1!!! WOW!!!


Stop in & see me today at the COOP ~

 We are open from 10 am to 5 pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment