Tuesday, March 8, 2016

MONDAY MENTION at the COOP



I am so honored to have a very talented customer & friend ~ Caroline Martinez ~ that designs for the COOP. She has the most amazing eye for color and mixing patterns and textures. I have learned so much from her over this past year. Caroline is a wife and mom and also an active duty Air Force member. I cannot thank her enough for her service and sacrifice for our country.  I also cannot thank her enough for all she does to help me. She absolutely ROCKS!!!


Caroline designed the following projects ~ which pretty much knocked my socks off ~ predominately using products from Echo Park Paper Co. "Rustic Elegance" line.  

 I love this so.so.much.
 This is such a great way to repurpose embroidery hoops!




 This next project is a sweet pocket page style album. She painted the cover a very pretty shade of coral shell ~ which is something I don't often think of doing. There are so many wonderful elements in this mini album. I can't wait for you all to see this!



Thank you again Caroline for creating these beautiful projects! 

Come by the COOP to see these fantastic creations in person!

We are also busy preparing for the ladies from Details 2 Enjoy to come and teach 2 workshops. One of the projects is a Box Album using the "Rustic Elegance" line they designed! This event is coming on March 19th and is going to be absolutely grand! You can see details about this event on 3 Craft Chicks facebook page. 


Come see us SOON!





1 comment: